Friday, April 8, 2011

Pacing for Palsy

Today, break two at Lake Munmorah High School ten teachers and ten students lined up to raise funds and awarness for Cerebral Palsy. One of those students included myself.

We ran back and forth in the beep test to show our respect and love for people living their life and just so happen to have Cerebral Palsy.

When I started my journey with Oscar I NEVER imagined where I have come.
I have meet the most wonderful people who have changed my life.
I have watched myself change, and become closer to Christ through the journey He has taken me on!
I am FOREVER blessed thanks to my sweet boy!

Today we honored all those living with CP. We hoped to make a differance, and I just know we have!

Alot of you who read my blog have come here because of my Oscar. I know that some of you have family, friends, children with CP... today I honored them... I ran because of them.

So, I am not the best runner... ok, I totally suck, but it was all worth it.

Today wasn't so much about the funds to me. I know each and every cent of that money will make a differance in someones life... but for me today was about awarness.
It would all be worth it if one person says "A life with CP is a life worth living" or "They are still people, having something a little differant does not change who they are"... THAT is what matters the most!


Today, I saw a sweet friends heart fill with pride after what she had done. What she acheived.
Kim worked SO hard to put it all together, raise the funds and then get to level 10 on the beep test!
Girly, I am SO proud of you! You have an amazing heart, don't ever change!


So, my legs are killing but my heart is full with pride and joy! I feel so blessed to be able to share my love with you all, and thankful that you share your love with me!

Oh, and if you are wondering... I got to level 6.4 (Which is sooooo much better then my last beep test ;)) and of course, students won! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment