Sunday, July 17, 2011

gone.

I lay here wide awake at night,
thinking of nothing but you.
With tears streaming down my face,
and my heart so full of pain.

You packed up your things and left me here,
without even saying goodbye.
And all I have left is the memories,
I know we will never relive again.

I know I was never good enough,
but I never deserved this.
I didn't deserve the way you ran away,
without telling me a thing.

You took my little girl so far away,
and you used her to play your games.
I miss you both oh-so-much,
but I can't keep playing.

You want to talk and then you don't,
how the hell am I meant to know?
I call you back and she answers your phone,
Is she the one giving you what you want?

Well have it all, baby,
and rub it in my face.
You got the perfect life without me now,
but do you even care about how you left me feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment