Monday, May 10, 2010

At the park :)

This little boys smile brightens up my day! I am so greatful god blessed me with such a beautiful little boy!
A few days ago I took my darling boy to the park, but we went to the shops to get an ice-cream first :)

When we were in the shop Oscar could see shadows (My boy LOVES shadows!)

Oscar was yelling at the top of his lungs, as people walked in the gave me looks like "what the heck is that child screeming at!" Gosh my boy is funny!

After being stared at in the shops and chased by 2 ducks we finnally got to the park and had lots of fun! Oscars fav thing was the swing! HE LOVED IT! His eyes lit up the world with every little push! He also liked yelling at/with a little boy who introduced himself to Oscar and I as 'Mr magic" :)
I am a forever blessed God mummy! My Angel is PERFECT!


2 comments:

  1. love the pic of him! he is beautiful! he radiates the fact that he is so well loved! I wish every family could have such a caring family member invloled with their childs life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! What a beautiful blessing from Christ Jesus you have. =) May God continue to bless you and Oscar in the coming days. ^_^ He's a very cute child. =)

    ReplyDelete