Sunday, May 16, 2010

Positive or Negative?

One this very day, at this every time, 2 yrs ago, I first layed eyes on my Oscar. I hve decided not to look at all the negatives that happened that night, but too look at the positive things.
This time 2 yrs ago I got to meet the love of my life for the first time.
This time 2 yrs ago I was shown how much of a mirical my little boy is.
This time 2 yrs ago I ws tought to never take anything for granted.
This time 2 yrs ago Oscar went for his first helicopter ride.
This time 2 yrs ago my life changed forever.
It may have been the scariest day of my life, where I thought I would lose my everything right infront of my eyes but I didnt. I was blessed. Oscar was blessed. We were the lucky ones that got to take our boy home, It may have taken a while but in Oscars journey I learnt that it wasnt the case with some people. They didnt get to take there child home, they had to say good bye.
We take basic things for granted every day. This time 2 yrs ago I learnt not too. God showed us the mirical of life that night.
I hope from this you learn not to take anything for granted, life is a precious gift, and as hard as it can be try to look for the positive things not just the negative :)
I am so blessed to have my angel smiling at home right now, Oscar is my forever mirical! :)
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment