Sunday, June 20, 2010

Luna park

ok, so you will probebley hear me talking about Billy, Zac and Annie alot as most things I do involve them :) They are van, went and picked up Jodys sister and kids and headed domy naighbours but I consider them brothers and sisters. Billy is 6 and a half, Zac 3 and a half and Annie is almost 2. Yesterday we left Annie at home with Pete, took mums wn to Syndey for a day at Luna park! Stuck in the back of the car with 4 little boys, FUN!!!!!

Ok so we got their and the boys were so exited! First we went on the giant faris wheel! Zac loved it!
We thought Zac wouldnt get much out of it, we didnt know if he was too little. Turns out he got the most out of it! He didnt care he couldnt got on everything, he just enjoyed what he could go on. Me and him were 'ride buddys'. He wanted me to go on everything with him! Jody asked if she could go on the slides with him but he said "No, I wanna go with Tayli!" The slides were his Fav! We went on them over and over! He just loved them! When I would get scared he would put his hands on my face and say "I'll look after you Tayli" and give me a big kiss (He is very effectionate)

Billy was a bit scared on the bigger rides but loved taking Zac on the baby rides. There was this roller coaster and I took Billy on it, He absolutly freaked out! We got to the top of the hill and I had to put my hands over his eyes he was that scared! I must admit I was a bit freaked as it went right over the top of the water and i felt as if it was going to derail at any second! But I had to act like it wasnt scary so Billy didnt get even more scared. When we got off he asked if I was scared, I said no but the picture on the computer screen showed him different. We both stood their cracking up! Both out jaws had droped, my eyes were so wide and I had my hand over Billys eyes. It looked SO funny, We looked terrified!

We left to go home at around 4pm. The way home was sooooo noisey, stuck in the back with the 4 noisy boys AGAIN! To keep them occupied I asked them what the best part of the day way. Billy said trying to push the people on stilts over and Zac said watching me on the scary tango train (which I had to go on by myself as everyone elce was too scared)


It ended up being a great day out! The boys really enjoyed it and so did I!




Me and my precious Zac on the tumble bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment