Friday, June 17, 2011

Are you ready to fight?

My goal, to change the world.

For someone.

Sometime.

Making my life matter.

THAT is all that matters to me.



I will not give up.

No matter how discoraged I feel.

No matter how many people tell me one life doesn't count.

No matter how many times I hear the words "Why bother, its not your problem".

News flash.... it IS my problem! It is your problem.... WE have the power to change what we see.



You all know my heart for the orphan... My need to bring 'my little brother' home... The way my heart aches when I see these children, lonley, unloved and forgotten.
This is the reason I started 'to love the unloved'. God sent me an army to FIGHT!


My heart has opened more. Thanks to one amazing lady, God has graciously blessed me with. Kristy Edwards from World Vision. Let me tell you... this lady has a vision!!! And a heart of gold!
She is absolutly inspiring and I am very blessed to have had the honor to meet her in person on Wednesday, when she kindly spoke to the school about the 40 hour famine.

So, I know I have quite a few more readers since this time last year, so I shall explain myself ;)

The forty hour famine is where you give something up for forty hours and gather sponsers to fight world hunger. Typically, the forty hour famine is going without food, but you can go without ANYTHING! Facebook, phone, technology, furnature... anything!


East Timor....

A place so very close to Australia... Half the population children... Half those children going hungry....


Does this look ok to you?



"I would like to ask God why He allows this... but I am scared He will ask me the same question"




What if I were to tell you that you could change this?

What if I were to tell you that there was no need for CHILDREN to suffer?

Would that be enough to make you act?

What if I told you that every single child there has hope?

What if I told you that YOU are their hope?

Would that make you act?


Mothers... imagaine watching your child dying infront of your eyes because you have so little you can not provide for them...

Sisters... imagaine the feeling of holding your sibling, and feeling nothing but bones, because they have not had a meal in the past few days...

Friends... imagaine if it was someone YOU knew! Because there is someone out there who knows these feelings.

Will you act now?


I can promise you, YOU have the power. The power to change what you see.

YOU can make a differance....
all you need is faith!

To give up forty hours of something may seem like a lot, but is it really?


I don't think Abito thinks so, since he went months without food during hungry season.


Do the forty hour famine.... Sponser someone who is ( http://www.worldvision.com.au/40HF/ProfilePage.aspx?preferredurl=lakemunmorah ).... Pray for those who have stepped out in faith, because we beleive in Gods promise, we beleive in Gods strength, we beleive we can make a differance!

No comments:

Post a Comment