Sunday, June 19, 2011

My teenage dream!

I told you a few post's back about my birthday, and how I went to Katy Perry.

Well, that post did not do it justice. I don't think anything ever will. Seriously, It was the best night of my life!

All my friends are getting kinda sick of me listening, singing and dancing to Katy Perry, but I can not get over it!
Oh my goodness!

My hands are shaking in excitement as I type these words.

I am obsessed!



Can you blame me?

She is SO amazingly stunning! Even more so in real life.

Yes, as of the 13th of May, I can officially say 'I have been in the same room as the hottest chick in the world'.



I have no idea why I have this obsession with her.. she makes me laugh and cry and feel so many different things!
God, I sound like she is my best friend... nope, just a celebrate crush ;)

Anyways, back to the concert...
She came out and I got so exited I cried! I think Sarah and Beth were a little embarrassed! LOL :)
She came rising up from the bottom of the stage in the cutest little outfit, and sang 'teenage dream'. Yes, I was living my teenage dream while she sang it! I was so overwhelmed at the fact that I was looking at the real Katy Perry! It was amazing!!

She stopped singing, and I did a love heart to her... she did one back! I was convinced it was to me, and started bawling, Sarah and Beth laughed. I am now unconvinced, as I found this picture while googling 'Katy Perry, Cali Dreams tour' and realising it wasn't from my concert...


Oh well, someday, maybe ;)


She is literally the funniest person I have ever heard!
I totally get why her and Russel Brand are together, BUT, really, she is mine!!

Before I went I heard a lot of people tell me not to expect her to be good, because she is crappy live... well, they were wrong huh?!
She sounds AMAZING!!!
Promise!



If you ever get the chance to go see her, DO IT! I will be! :)

She sang most the songs I like, which is GREAT!
And I knew every song she sang... yewwwww!
So, I could sing and dance along to them :)

She played a game with us too! She sang 4 songs that aren't hers, and who ever guessed them all right got a kiss.... JEALOUS!!!

She sang Friday by Rebecca Black (BTW how cute is Katy's new film clip FT Rebecca?! Queens of Friday!!!), Some random JAY-Z song, Only girl by Rhianna, and Whip my hair by Willow Smith... YES, I am the hair whipper of all time! She sang them in her own way, so whip my hair was sung slow... BUT, I whipped like a crazy person... everyone giggled! The poor grandma next to me got a few whips to the face too ;) hahah!
Too much fun!



She sang 'I kissed a girl' really slow at the start and rocked out near the end... It was AWESOME!
She pulled this guy up on stage and kissed him, again, JEALOUS!
I hunted Steele Harvey down on facebook as soon as I got home ;) heheh! He is quite famous now! DERRRR, he kissed Katy Perry!!



She is such a cutie! And I totally want her cute accent!!! :)
I think I'm in love? hahaha!


'Not like the movies'... CUTEST-SONG-EVER! and she performed it so well! Up on her little swing, in an adorable outfit, with lil cartoons playing in the background! So cute :)






You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes!
Well, she was deffantly trying to prove a point in this song! I think she has like 9 out fit changes in the song! They would just pull up a sheet and drop it, BAM! New outfit! She is pretty awesome like that ;)




Peacock is one of my favorite songs!
So, its not totally approprate, but it is so fun, and cheeky :) I love it!
And her singing it live!!! Oh-my-god!!!!
It was so much fun! :) I love it!
Something so innocent, but so naughty! LOVE LOVE LOVED it!





FYI, this Cali girl has got moves!!! ;)




And of course, California Girls at the California dreams tour concert!
THAT was fun!!!
Beach balls, bubbles, dancing ginger bread men, and check the cupcake dress out!
Ain't she the sweetest?! :)



And she said goodnight!

Well, there was a lot inbetween, but, its getting late and if I told you it all I might get to over exited and won't sleep! hahah!

Katy Perry, you make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream!

You da best!!! Crazy Cali Gurl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment