Wednesday, June 8, 2011

When is it OUR turn, God?

So, another thing I have forgotten to keep you updated on is our adoption of Max!
Did I even tell you it was my adoptive family bringing him home?!
Yes... Max is going to be Max Marks!

We have submitted the Dossier paperwork and are waiting for all that stuff to clear :)
Please pray it is a quick process, Max despratly needs us!

Latley,I have been seeing so many children have their 'gotcha days'. The day they are united with there mummy and daddy forever! No more orphange!! No more institution!!
It brings so much joy to my heart, but I want to know when its my turn!

When do Mom and Dad get to walk Max out those doors, and never look back....
When do we get to teach Max love....
When do we get to care for him....
When is it our turn, God....

Right now we play the waiting game. And boy is it hard!
To not know ANYTHING about where Max is, is so very very hard!
We have no info, no updated pictures, not a WORD on how my baby brother is doing!
And it breaks my heart.
I need to know he is ok, But I guess I just need to trust God a little more right now.

This journey has been one on faith. It has not been easy by all means. It has been harder then I ever expected. Waiting for funds... Endless paperwork... Heart longing to hold Max... it is all so hard, but that moment, when it is our turn, all this is going to be worth it.

Please, go to Debbie's blog and read our story... share our story... help compleate our story, and bring my little brother home!

Max is precious.
Max is treasured.
Max is loved.
Max is adored.
Max is admired.
Max is beautiful.
Max belongs with us!


I have set up a chip in. Please, if you feel moved to do so add to this chip in.
Pray.... Share.... donate!


Thank you for being apart of our journey, it means so very much to us!
Love, Tay

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys, God is good:)
    It sounds like you had a blast on your b-day!!
    Love you!
    Meribeth

    ReplyDelete