Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to blogging...






Wow, I really stink at blogging sometimes!

I am sorry!


So, the whole letter to Oscar idea isn't really my thing... I want this blog to be about my life with Oscar, but also with my friends, my sibling and everyone elce :) I want to be able to show Annie and Billy and Zac this blog and for them to see that I care about them too!

I want to share my forever blessed life with everyone!!!



An update on my crazy life:


I turned 16 on May 13th, and it was the best day of my life! Besides Oscar being born of course ;)

I had my beautiful friends stay the night, and then we hit up the zone cross coutry for work instead of school....


My beautiful best friend, Kaitlin

Abbie and Alice :)



One of my favorite pictures!

Just droppin' it low!

So, we are THE BEST shufflers EVER! I'm tellin' y'all, we should be paid, were that good!











And then the clock struck 5pm, and it was time to get ready for what was going to be the most amazing night ever....

I put on my dress, curled my hair, did my make up, put on my heels, and drove an hour with my two favorite girls in the entire world!







Then we finally got there.... and we partyed HARD!

And she came out, and I cried... It was soooo amazing!


She was sooo amazing, and funny, and ahhhh, I am so in love with her :) If I could go back, I would pay a million $$ to! Seriously, she ROCKS!



So, Friday soon became Monday, and my boy aged to 3!

I have already posted, so I will just give you some pictures from the day! We had a blast :)












We had an amazing day and I am so proud of how far both Oscar and I have come in the past three years!



Today, is a very specail day! Happy birthday to our special friend, Miss E-V! Savana, E-V's big sister, is my best friend, and E-V and Oscar will be best friends someday soon :)
We love you E-V!





So, that pretty much brings you up to speed.... oh wait, I got my licence yesterday, so Aussie homies, get off the road! hahaha!


Peace out :)

Taylah, x

No comments:

Post a Comment