Sunday, May 15, 2011

Three

Dearest Lovebug,



Today, three years ago we welcomed you into our lives. And it was the best day of my life!




Mum rang at about 5-30 am to tell us that you had arrived... 3 weeks earlier than we expected!

You were 5.5pounds and 36cm long, you were VERY tiny :)






Mummy and Daddy took you home at 2pm and you settled in with your mummy, daddy and big brother, Darren :)





Mummy and Daddy took loads of pictures to send to us so we could see what you look like! And you were perfect! Everyone says you look a bit like cousin Jake!




A year ago you came into the world, you went home and you were perfect... you still are :)





In the past three years you have taught me so much, baby boy!

You have taught me how to love,

You have taught me how to smile,

You have taught me how to have joy,

You have taught me how to see the beautie in places we would never expect!


Three years ago you were a perfect, healthy little baby boy.

No diognosis the doctors give us can take that away.

NEVER forget that!


You are perfect, and precious and everything I had ever dreamt of!


In three years you have compleatly changed my life, precious boy!


I had never taught possible what God has done with your life! You are going to do BIG things baby!


Happy 3rd Birthday!


I love you soooooo much!


Love, Godmumma

No comments:

Post a Comment