Monday, May 2, 2011

Fresh starts,

Dearest love bug,

God has called me to turn this blog into a blog full of letter's just for you! Do you feel loved or what?

There is lots going on in the world at the moment little boy, and we need to keep our hands in prayer and our faith in God! As always!

I can not beleive your birthday is approcing so soon! You will be three, its super exiting!

Today, I gave this blog a new look and a new purpose, to write letters to you :)
I made a new header for our fresh start to the blog!

You see, Oscar, today God mumma made some mistakes and was nasty to people I really care about! Sometimes when your heart is mad, even if it has nothing to do with what is going on, you get nasty, and its not very nice :(
Luky I have some awesome friends, and one amazing, forgiving heavenly father!

It is never to late to have a fresh start and you can never have to many... THATS how great our Dadda in heaven is.... we are pretty blessed!

Today Osama Bin Ladan died, and a lot of people around the world are happy. Death makes people feel funny things, huh?
He was a bad, bad man Oscar and he made a so many people suffer in this world. He took many lives. But with fresh starts in mind maybe he didn't go to hell? Maybe he said sorry and God forgave him? No sin is too bad for God to forgive, so I'm not sure if he is in heaven or hell right now, and honestly, I don't really care.... its between him and God ;)

So, you are crawling little boy! I am crazy proud of you! Oh my goodness!
It's just so great to see you moving!!!!
You have this truck that you LOVE to puch around all the time, its so funny to watch ;)

Your such a silly boy sometimes, you know!
You make me giggle so hard!
Like, everytime you look in the mirror you give a look like "Dangggg, that kid is sexy!!!!" than you look away and look back only to repeat it as long as we let you (which is alot because its soooo funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment