Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brittany Rubie,

Sweet 16 is a high point in life
When your future really starts
Your personality is so strong
Your love is in our hearts
The road to your future looks sunny and bright
You have many exciting choices coming shortly ahead
You will always have us here by your side
We all wish you the very best in life
May the steps you take be filled with joy
And your future lie untold
With happiness and mistakes
So enjoy it
your sixteen years old!



Happy 16 sixteenth to my beautiful, amazing bestest friend!
Britt, you are the most kind hearted person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and I am so very very blessed to be able to call you my friend!
I have never met anyone like you before.
The way you love everyone for who they are is amazing, and inspiring!
You give me a reason to wake up every morning with a smile, know I get to spend 5 out of 7 days a week with you!
As much as I dread going to school, knowing you are there, with your beautiful smile and bubbly personality brightens my days!
You are always smiling and never take anything for granted.
You see the world in a way I have never seen anyone look at it... and that is what I love most about you. The way you appreciate everyone and everything.
We share so many great memory's together, and I look forward to the many more coming.
From pranks at camp, peeing in bushes, photo shoots, parties, cute little picnics, Chrissie's one year anniversary down at the lake, motorbike riding, burlesque dancing, chills down the lake....
Every single second we spend together means the absolute world to me.
You have been there for me through thick and thin and I hope you can say the same about me.
Enjoy your birthday, sweet girl!
Keep living your life with your amazing personality and gorgeous smile!
I absolutely adore you, Brittany Rubie.
I adore your smile,
Your attitude,
The way you make everyone around you happy,
Those beautiful blue eyes,
Your silly lil giggle,
The way we can talk about anything... no matter how embarrassed or scared we are,
The way you love,
and most of all.... your perfect and loving heart!
Happy Sweet Sixteenth

No comments:

Post a Comment