Friday, November 11, 2011

Crazy, Beautiful Life!

Life is crazy.
it is wonderful.
it is scary.
it is hard.
it is perfect.
it is broken.
it is great.
it is magical.
it is thrilling.
it is so much more then I could ever discribe.

At the moment my life is summed up into one word.... crazy.

After Max's adoption fell through and we decided to discontinue Preston's adoption things have gotten alot harder. My heart is broken, and I wonder if I will ever think of our boys and find peace again.

Oscar is doing really good. I don't see him as often as I would like too, but the moments we do spend together are so precious. I couldn't have asked to be blessed with someone more perfect then him, he completes me!

School was hectic... but now, exams are over and I only have to go a few days a week, if I feel like it ;)

The friends.... they are amazing! They pull me through everything! I seriously couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to surrond myself with :)

Billy, Zac and Annie are good, but feral as always ;) The boys just had their birthdays and they are all ready to get more presents at christmas hahaha

My heart, is broken but whole. I have my moment of weakness, and my moments of strength. But, the peace that I do have, comes from knowing God is holding my heart and He loves me so much!


This have been so busy here...
Some highlights?

The best friends 16th...
We had the morning off school and snuck out into the back-back where we go camping and dug up our time capsule only to find water got into it and ruined everything! :/ hahahah
It was an amazingly fun day!















Halloween...
Getting dressed up with my favorite girls, going out and asking for lollies and continually saying "I wish we were in America for halloween!!", going to an abandoned house and trying to do the ouaji board but failing, being egged by random guys stalking us.... yep, all that fun stuff!




The buddy walk....
Such an amazing day! Oscar didn't come, but my sweet friend Robyn took me, and I finally got to meet her precious Amarli! They are beautiful!!!








A day out in sydney...
Well, we were meant to go Jet Boating but the place didn't tell us we needed an adult, and we didnt take one! So we got the ferry over to Manly and spent the day there! It was so fun :)








And there are so many things to look forward too!
*Jambaroo with my girls
*Luna park with my girls
*Formal next week!
*Pedi and Menas for the formal!
*Camping
*Christmas
*Group christmas party
*SUMMER!!!
and so much more!


So, although my heart is broken, there is so much good to be seen! :)

Oh, and have I mentioned in one year, one month and 4 days Ill be flying into LAX?! YEP! Here are just a few faces I plan on seeing ;)



















And another precious face I hope to be seeing but need your help!

Please donate just a little to bring her home to her amazing family! They have missed out on so much of her life, don't let it be more!
http://reecesrainbow.org/21026/sponsorquinn



Have a forever blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment