Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wanna end Down syndrome?

Click the link below to read the artical about 'ending Down syndrome'...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/the_end_of_down_syndrome_yetA47ZB9s5Rzg0Fjbb5QM#.TsB4nkc_W35.facebook



To say it makes me sick is an understatment!!!

So, the screening tests are more safe? Therefore more people will abort their child if they know it has Down syndrome? Therefore soon enough there will be no people with DS living in our world?

To me, I don't see how anyone can see this as being OK!



Let me tell you why....
Because life without him is unimaginable.
Because life with him is so much more perfect.
Because he has taught me so so so much.
Because we are all different in ways, why does it matter that he has an extra chromosome?

We all want what is best for the ones we love, there is no dout about that... But KILLING! MURDERING! them because they are different, I still dont see how someone can think that is write, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment