Thursday, July 22, 2010

Boss your heart

Ok, so everyone has been asking about my 'boss your heart' necklace and I thought I would share the story behind it.
For those of you who never heard me talking about Chrissie, she was a serbian orphan adopted in October 2009. She had massive heart issues and had a massive heart surgery on the 19th of Apirl. On the 28th of April Chrissie was in a life threatening situation and when her Mum, Lorraine, told Chrissie to "boss her heart" (Chrissie loves bossing things around!) her stats all came back to normal for the night.
The morning of the 19th of May a necklace was released saying "boss your heart" and Chrissie became the girl that tought the world to boss their hearts. That night Chrissie went to live with Jesus so the necklace became a tribute to her.
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get the nacklace so I ingraved one myself to remind me of the day Chrissie bossed her heart but also remind me to boss my heart.If you would like to read the blog post from the day Chrissie Bossed her heart you can go to the link below...
http://allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com/2010/04/wonderful-wednesday-witnessing.html
Boss your heart day was only one of Chrissies amazing miricals and even though she is living in heaven now she is still changing so many lives. God sure did make His presents known through Chrissies time in hospital. It was ALL part of His mighty plan. I love you so much Christyn Joy Patterson, You changed my heart forver sweet angel, Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment