Sunday, July 4, 2010

Friday night fun!!!

My 3rd post today! Got some much stuff going on that I wanna share :)
Fridays night..... soooo good!
All Oscars family came down for his big brother, Darrens 18th birthday. While they all went out to see the screaming jets, I stayed home with Kerry, Ange and Sam and watched the kidos :)
They all arived home at around midnight, boy was that interesting!
It ended up being such an awesome night and proved how much of a heavy sleeper I am (I intended on getting up in the early morning to feed Baby Tyler but did not hear him once, Turns out he was up the enitre time I was asleep).
We finally got to sleep around 2am to be woken by kids at 7!
Atleast when John woke up we were able to have a massive BBQ breakfast!
Pete and David left soon after breaky to go moto riding, the rest of us just chilled inside (was frezzing out!)
All in all it went from being a baby sitting job to being an awesome night followed by an amazing day!
I love my extended family like I love my blood family.
Caroyln, Paul, Shell, David, Pete, Key, Kerry, Wayne, Darren, Ange, Sam, John, Bren, Oscar, Tyler... Thanks for making this weekend amazing (: Love yous all so so much
Oscar and Aunty Key, I absolutly love the photo!




How cute is this pic! I see Oscar riding one of them in the future... AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment