Friday, July 30, 2010

A complement goes along way!

Who new a simple complement could make someone feel so special! I know when I receive complement my day suddenly becomes better. It amazing how God can make us feel from something so simple. But anyways, I have a story :)

Today when I opened my facebook, like I do every other morning, I notaced I had a birthday. I was rushing to get ready for school and I decided I didn't know the person that well so it didn't really matter if I said happy birthday or not. Ok so after rushing, rushing, rushing I finnally only had one thing left to do, Brush my teeth :) As I was brushing away I was thinking about God and all of a sudden he told me to say Happy birthday! What?! I have to be in the car ready to leave now! I dont have time to turn my computer on, open facebook, log in, type a message and send it! But, God made time. For some reason he stopped Jake from leaving for 5 mins which was perfect timing for me to type a simple "Happy Birthday, I hope you have a blessed day and all your birthday wishes come true! Lots of love Taylah" and send away.
When I got home I opened facebook and their was a reply. "Thank you so much for my birthday wishes! I had such an amazing day and you contributed to that! I would LOVE to get to know you more :) Be blessed"
WOW! Who knew a simple 'happy birthday' could make someone feel so much more special. But it was not me, It was God, ALL God! I am so glad I listened to Him and now I have a new friend, which I know much have been part of His plan :)

Hope this story teaches you how far a complement can go! Its just amazing how God speaks to us and touches so many lives! I am so blessed to have such a loving heavenly father :)

Have a blessed night/day Ya'll :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment