Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disapering... slowly

At the begining of this year my sister, Lana (20) moved out :(
I miss her so so so much! I miss waking up to Lana yelling at everyone.
I miss how she would always boss me around ALL the time.
I miss the way she always bought joy and life to our family.
Of coarse Lana still visits, alot acctually, but its not the same as having her here with us.
But she is 20, and she is enjoying experiancing life so I couldn't be more happy for her!

My brother Jake (17) has just gotten a full time job to start at the end of the year so he too will be moving out :(
And his little sister will miss him so so much, but, I am so proud of him!
This job is a hugh deal! He is well on his way to doing what he wants and that makes me so proud!

My other sister Lyndall is almost 19 but is still here at home but is keen to move out!

Its just hit me that our family of 5 kids is slowly dissapearing! AHHHHHH!
How can that be????? I rememeber when we were little! It wasn't THAT long ago was it?
Soon enough it will just be me and Paul at home! ME AND PAUL! That is 2 children. Yes you heard me..... TWO!

God has blessed me with a beautiful family and I love them all to absolute death! But I never thought about this and it is kinda sad.
Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for them! I am so proud of them! And I am so happy they are out having fun experiancing life :)
But it is sad to not wake up knowing I can see them that very second, or not being bossed around by your big sisters, and not being yelled at by brothers!
I am going to miss that.

We are slowly dissapering... so make the most of the time you have left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment