Friday, August 27, 2010

Introducing The Pattersons



I figured since I talk on here alot about Chrissie and the Pattersons, I would introduce them to everyone :)


The Pattersons are Chrissies forever family. They have compleatly changed me as a person and I love each and every member with ALL my heart!

Matt, Lorraine, Naomi, Parker, Mattie, Meribeth, Sawyer, Asher, Keifer...


You have changed me forever. I am so proud of you all for opening your home and hearts to orphans, and sharing Chrissies story and allowing her to touch SO many lives all around the world! I am forever greatful for the blessing of each of you.

The Pattersons also have two every special members of their family, Samantha and Emily Hall. The Hall girls are considered part of the family too :)
The Patterson family, just three years ago only had 5 members! Isn't it amazing to watch a family grow!
They adopted Meribeth and then Miss Chris.
2 weeks before Chrissie had surgery God sent Keifer into their lives.
Just one month after Chrissie went to heaven God sent Naomi and then Asher.
They are just such an amazing family and I am forever greatful God has allowed me to 'meet' them!

Me and Miss Mattie are email buddys :) She is such an amazing girl and continues to show the awesome ways of God! She totally rocks!
Today Mattie wrote me an email and at the end wrote 'sis in christ', isnt she just the sweetest! I love her to bits!

I can not wait to fly over to Texas and meet my 'family in christ' and give them all a huge hug!

Pattersons, Thankyou for opening your home to orphans,
Thankyou for always saying 'yes' to God,
Thankyou for allowing Chrissie to touch my life and so many others,

Thankyou for the blessings you are!

I love you guys! Xox


Is this not the most beautiful Princess ever! Thanks for bringing her home and giving her the expirance of a loving family! I love you Chrissie :)
P.S A BIG Happy Birthday to Lorraine today! Please everyone pray that her day is as special as she is! Lorraine, I am so glad I know you, your a blessing and I love you so much xox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Taylah! You're an amazing girl yourself. Love that pic of Chrissie!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete