Sunday, August 8, 2010

My extended family

I have an amazing family! Our heavenly father has blessed me with a mum, a dad and 4 siblings. But that is not just my family! My family is all over the world!
This world wide family has one thing in common, ONE EXTRA CHROMOSOME!
That is all it is that unites us, yet we are so so close. God has used Down syndrome to bring together our family, and we are so so blessed!
Anyway, I want to talk about one very very special member of my world wide family...

Debbie Marks :)

This is Debbie and her son Harley, who like Oscar, has Down syndrome :)
Debbie is so amazing! She is ALWAYS there to listen to me and give me advice when I need someone to talk to. When I am scared I know I can talk to her and I will not be judged, which is an awesome feeling :) The Marks family is such a beautiful family! They care so much about others and bring joy to everyone they meet, online too :) I am so blessed to have the Marks family in my life. They are such a blessing.
Last Thursday I wasn't having the best day. I the afternoon, when I got home from school I was in a horrible mood. I walked into my bedroom and I found a pastle sent all the way from Cleveland! From my friend Debbie :) She sent so many goodies for not only Oscar but me too!
She is such a blessing.
Thank you so much Debbie, You bring us so much joy and we love you so much!

My friend in Cleveland is SOOO cute!


How lucky am I!

I LOVE my mickey plates!


Am I rocken these sunnys or what?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment