Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Questioning

It wasn't a Terrific Tuesday for Oscar, infact, from what I hear it was Terrible!
I dont really know what exactly is going on with Oscar today but this was roughly my quick phono covo with Carrie this avo...
"Sorry but you shouldn't come over this afternoon. Oscar has only just fallen asleep, on the lounge room floor. He has been out of sorts all day and in pain but I'm not sure what the problem is, He cryed himself to sleep aswell, Sorry!"

I HATE the fact that he goes through so much pain but I know there is a reason.
When I got that phone call I found myself questioning Our Heavenly Father will.

Why does Oscar have to go through this?
Do you like seeing him in pain God?
Honestly, STOP! Take his pain and give it to me if thats what it takes!

I got so angry with God and then I looked down and saw my necklace.
The words ran through my head.....
"Boss Your Heart"
Chrissie was telling ME to boss my heart! I was letting Saten make me feel angry at God but guess who is more powerful :)
God sent Chrissie into my life for soooo many reasons, including today!
God knew today I would question Him for putting Oscar through pain and knew what would make me realise its part of a bigger plan... His plan :)
Thank you God and thank you Chrissie!

I will never understand why God is putting Oscar through this untill He calls me home, so untill then I guess I have to accept what is going on and move forward :)

We are so lucky Our Father is such a forgive patiant one!


One a lighter note... Today was the LAST day of winter :)
It was still frezzing but the Kids and I decided to celebrate and get into the spring/summer spirt!
Here are some pics of our afternoon fun! (Oh, how I wish Oscar was there to play with us too!)

WOW! A green bath! How cool :)


No time to waste, Im not sure about you Tayli but I'm getting in!





The pool might be cold but hey, Its spring tomorrow!!!


Slidin' down the slippry dip when I'm wet is fun!



Bottoms up!


Action shot! AHHHHH!


Its still winter but who cares! Tayli tipping water over our head is fun :)



I LOVE this picture, Isn't my boy sweet :)


I hate the fact that summers coming and I hate playing outside in the sun!
JUST KIDDING :D

No comments:

Post a Comment