Thursday, August 26, 2010

He Pooped :)

I never thought I would have a blog post called 'He Pooped'!

I never thought I would be so exited to share the news that Oscar pooed today!

Really, I never thought I would be doing alot of the things I am untill Oscar came into my life.

He has opened my heart to so much more then I would ever think possible, and I am forever greatful!


Oscar has been pooing ALL day today!

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who has given suggestions and sent prayers!

I am forever greatful :)


Oscar went to the doctors today and we got 3 new medications to help with constipation (I wish I could remember the names of them!) They seem to be working already which is great news!

So we just have to watch Oscars diet and meds and hopfully he will stay a happy healthy baby boy!


Alot of you guys sugested Mirilax. Well the doctor says "its not for Oscars type" When I heard this I thought he meant DS kids!!! I cringed and was about to yell through the phone and say "I know heaps of DS kids having it thankyou very much"

It is because Oscar has to learn how to control his poo, if we give him Mirilax he isn't in control and he wont learn apparently?


Now Oscar is over the constipation the pain of his bottom 'burning' is back! YAY :(

So thats another thing that I am asking you to pray for.

It might be worse as his poo isnt as think as it normally is today (I hope so!)


But besides that Oscar is a healthy little man :)


Thanks again everyone!

Big love from Oscar and I xox

No comments:

Post a Comment