Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today is....

the 3 month anaversary of Chrissie going to live with Jesus.
Please continue prayers for the Patterson Family, they are in Florida on holidays at the moment :)
Today, my heart ached to read another blog about Chrissies day, just like I did 3 times a day for a month, just 3 months ago.
It has been 4 months since Chrissie has lighten up the world with those big brown eyes, been able to boss everyone around.
Today I thought alot about Orphans.
This morning I found this picture on a friends blog..

I couldn't help but feel so burnded for these precious children. I felt as if Chrissie was reminding me what HER conditions were like, the way SHE lived before she was adopted. These children are wasting away in a crib, litterally. Then, these children are sent to mental home were most die!! Its so horrible.
My heart broke when I saw this picture this morning but I knew Chrissie was telling ME to help. Most would say... you can not help. You are 15! How the heck could you possibly help! Most people judge... why the hell are you bothering, one person can't make a differance and you dont know them anyway.
Well ONE preson CAN make a differance and their lives are worth it!
I wish I could bring ALL these children home with me! But for now I can only advocate and fundraise, and so I shall :)
Orphans have been something that has been heavy on my heart since I feel head over hells in love with Chrissie.
Chrissies life was worth it!
The life of an orphan is worth it!
God has worked on my heart to make me feel so attached to these orphans has lead me to people who have changed my heart and shown me the ways I can help.

One person CAN make a differance.
I felt as if I HAD to post this blog tonight, in Chrissies honor. Chrissies life was saved because of awareness. If God hadn't used someone to tell the Patterson family about Chrissie she would have died an orphan. My heart wouldn't have been changed and you wouldnt be reading this post.

It was all because some one shared the news... the way these orphans are treated... thats why I posted this too :)


This orphan thing really gets to me some days and today is one of those days, I know its Chrissie working through my heart :)


I miss your big brown eyes so much Chrissie, I love you!



P.S... A BIG happy birthday to my Dad, I love you :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tay! Was introduced to your blog from All Are Precious in His Sight. You are a beautiful person. What I've read so far is wonderful. I have adopted 2 girls and the picture you put in this post really moved me. Can you tell me where this orphanage is or the blog you got it off of? It really speaks to me, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    This orphanage is in the Ukraine, one of my internet friends adopted from there and took this pic! It is unbeleiable right!
    I'm so proud of you for adopting, I cant wait too! :)

    ReplyDelete