Sunday, January 23, 2011

Celebrating Australia!

Australia day is just two days away....
The shops are filled with t-shirts, flags and all sorts of fun things!
The weather is hot...hot...hot!
It looks like Australia day is going to be perfect!



To celebrate.... we are eating some vegimite sandwhich's ;)
What a PERFECT way to celebrate Australia....
By eating the counrty's finest foods!



Not to forget eating them with the most perfect little boy!
Oh how I adore watching him eat his sandwhich and pull the funnest little faces...



He is just WONDERFUL in every way possible!
I am so unworthy of his love but am so glad God gave him to me :)
He is just too stickin' cute....



To think that less then 3 years ago I was horrible and selfish....
To think that less then 3 years ago God gave me the most amazing little baby boy who has forever changed me!
Oh my, it is just soooooo wonderful!



Celebrating Australia day with the most precious gift sent straight from heaven!
Thank you God!



I remember the Australia day before Oscar came...
I had a HUGE pool party :)
It was soooooo much fun!
I had and a cake, and lollies, and drinks, and chocolate of course...
But now I realise that the people there are the reson why I remember that Australia day, like I will remember this Australia day spent with the most amazing sweetie pie EVER... who just happens to have Down syndrome ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love him!! he's sooo cute! (and what's vegimite!?) hahaha I can't get over how you call candy lollies!! love you tay! <3

    ReplyDelete