Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mattie!

Happy 13th birthday to my beautfil, AMAZING, wonderful sister, Mattie Patterson!

Mattie, the day God gave me you was a turning point in my life! You filled my heart with hope... the hope that I could make a differance in the world.
From the second I read that very first email I knew we would be BEST FRIENDS.... But we are more then that! We are sisters :)

Oh boy! In the word of Kelly Clarkson.... My life would SUCK without you!

The joy in my heart I receive opening each and every email and letter!

The joy I receive of thinking about the day we finally meet!

You are the most amazing person I have ever had the honor of getting to know!
You are such an inspiration to not just young people, but everyone!

I know so many people you have touched the hearts of... People are inspired by you from your Momma's blog, EVEN my friends ADORE you!

You are soooooooo amazing and I am beyond blessed to even know you!

I hope today is the best day of your life!

Look at how much God has used you for in just 13 years... WOW!
To just think of what He will do with you in the years and years to come! ;)

Happy 13th Birthday, Sister :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you more then words can say!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I feel so famous! haha jk Why is mine and Laura's picture on that video? :p
    Anyway, this post is beautiful! I love it, and the video too! You're gorgeous <3
    xoxo love you!

    ReplyDelete