Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why we do what we do...

This post is written with many many tears.
Tears of sadness, but joy.
Tears of guilt, but pride.

Today a precious child on Reece's Rainbow went to heaven.
She left this imperfect world as an orphan and began her eternal dance with Jesus.

My heart is broken because she NEVER got to know what it was like to be loved by a forever family :(
Oh how I wish I were a little older! Maybe I could have saved her life!
But the reality is, if I was intended to be her mummy God would have sent me here a few years ago.

In a way, when a child goes to be with Jesus, it is a good thing. They will never grow out of their sweet innocents. They will be in a place, forever young and forever joyful in the arms of our loving father.
But in our earthly eyes, seeing a child taken at such a young age is a sick, heart breaking thing. Particually when this child never knew love!
And the only reason....she has Down syndrome.

The joy Sandra would have received when she approched the gates of heaven to see the Miss Chrissie and Anne Marie welcoming her! To lead her to our Father and for him to say "I love you, I always have, you are safe in my arms now, sweet baby"....
The joy of being loved.

I am so happy for you little one.
I feel selfish crying all these tear's and wishing you were here for me to hug you.
Your life changed for the better today.
You are in His arms.
You will be loved, forever and always!

Rest in peace, sweet baby girl!

You will be forever loved, and always missed.





THIS is why we do what we do....
We need to save these precious children

1 comment: