Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Max Mondays..... :)

Sound's pretty cool huh?!
Well, that cool sounding name is going to bring this child HOME....

Yes :)
We ARE going to bring Max home!

How can you help?
Each Monday I am putting $5 into Max's adoption jar...
I am asking YOU to do the same.
Let me saying that again...
I am asking YOU to save this child's life.

Yes, thats right...
By giving up ONE coffee a week....
Just $5....
You can save this precious little boy!

To sign up please email me at cute-volcom@hotmail.com
When you do sign up I will post you a picture of little Max, and Max's prayer... so as well as donating to save him, you can pray :)

If you are not willing to commit to Max Monday's please consider adding to our 'chip-in'...

Each and every cent counts!
No donation is too little or too big!

This little boy NEEDS to be home! Right now he is in an institution in condition's I wouldn't wish upon ANYONE or ANYTHING!
He has been tied to a crib and left to die... and it will happen if we don't get to him FAST!



So please, PLEASE, please sign up for Max Mondays and make a differance in a life of an orphan.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world ~Heather Cortez

Make your life.... one life... count!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment