Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The crazy life of a teenager!

Life has been a bit insain latly. I barly get time to think!
-Working 5 shifts a week.
-Babysitting 5-7 days a week.
-Finding time for family, friends and of course my Oscar!
-Keeping up with Face book and blogs
-Bloging
-Running 'To love the unloved' with Ash, Savana and Kenz :)
And sooooo much more!

I am very very busy!

But busy is good, most of the time anyways.

There are ALOT of things going on that I need to think about but force myself to stay busy to avoid thinking.... so for now being busy means I can avoid what I dont want to think about! :)

So, if I don't blog for a few days you know why....
We have like a week and a half left of summer holidays and between babysitting and work, I have ONE day off! OH my!

Be back for the crazy life of a teenager very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment