Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home time...

Selah Boo had surgery again this morning (my night!!) and she did fabulously!

The surgery was a compleate romoval of the shunt she had in and a new one placed in, which is aggestable to the amount of fluid that needs to be drained.

Poor sweet baby! I felt so terrible last night, when I knew they were wheeling my baby sister into that room without me giving her a kiss :(

All I can say is THANK YOU GOD!

Samanatha Hall, Selahs big sister, MY big sister, can on to chat right before I went to sleep... because of the time change it was all messed up! I went to bed about 12 my time and got up at 3am for Selahs surgery updates...

At school with 3 hours sleep = BLAAHHHH!

But, back to Sam... We got to cry together... pray together... reasure eachother and boy did it feel good!

Yes, God is good!



But... to the point because I am in History and the bell is about to go... Selah is OK! Selah is doing GREAT!

Well, she is crashed out at the moment... but OK :)

Please pray for a speedy recovery. Doctors say if all goes well Mama and bubba can go HOME on Friday! Whoooo!

Hopfully they can, everyone is doing great at home, just missing Muma, so it will be great to see them home SOON!

Thank you for praying.... one more photo but warning... don't look down if you are grossed out by stiches!! Poor sweet baby!





..................................WARNING!!!.....................................





Gotta run, history is calling ;)

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment