Friday, March 4, 2011

Zoo snooze! Part 1

OH-MY-GOODNESS!
There is no way I can put into words how much fun it was!
I honestly do not think there was a moment when I wasn't smiling or laughing! It was a blast!

Good bye school! :)

So, we left school and headed to the train station...




Making sure to get some coke of course!


We got to the station and waited for everyone elce to arrive, so we took some photos, DERRR! :P



Our toilet trips are fun!


So, we got on our train and headed to Syndney!





Train...to train...to train, and then a wait for the ferry :)
While we waited we took some snaps, and did a bit of singing and dancing ;) Our audiance didn't seem to happy! But, oh well!






And, I shall leave you with that, because I just looked at the time and realised I have 7 girls coming over for a movie night REALLY soon ;)

....to be continued....

More soon,
Taylah

No comments:

Post a Comment