Sunday, March 13, 2011

A regret and a plea...


My heart feels empty sometimes... I think about my life and what I could have done better, and realise we make mistakes, big and little we make them. We learn from them.

The hole in my heart is growing, and it hurts!

The biggest regret, the only regret was not being there to kiss my baby sister into surgery... I should have been there! I should have kissed Chrissie good bye when she went to that operating room, but I couldn't!
And I feel terrible!




My heart longs to hold her and kiss her, for the first and last time...

And now.. I am put there again, because this time tomorrow Selah will be wheeled into that room, layed on the table to get her brain fixed... and I'm not there.


Regret.

Emptiness.

Which leads to the plea....



PRAY!

Please!

Ask God to let us keep her.

For her to be there when I do get the chance to meet my family.





My heart aches and longs to be there...

To hug Matt and Lorraine, Samantha and Emily, Naomi and Stephanie, Mattie and Parker, Maribeth and Saywer, Ella and Asher, Keifer and of course, Princess Selah.


My heart is there... with my family... where it always has and always will be!



PLEASE God, comfort them, because I can't. Kiss her, because I can't. HEAL her, beacause I can't!


Please, remeber Selah in your prayers. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment