Monday, March 7, 2011

Yo Kenzie, its cho birthday!

Wish I was there to party with you.... cause its cho birthday ;)

Mackenzie Rice.... I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy birthday, sweet girl!

You are amazing, beautiful and wonderful, inside and out!



I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you!

Since having the honor of getting to know you, I have watch you change my life!

I wish I could give back to you a fraction of what you give to me :)




Mackenzies beautiful baby sister, Lily, has Down Syndrome, hence the reason why we know eachother ;)

Kenz, you have to be one of the best big sissy's EVER!
I see your love for Lily every day, and it shows me how to love, truly love... to see beauty in places many don't bother looking! YOU show me that!

So, thank you, pretty girl!



I remember the day we 'met'... Ash asked me if we could use another member of 'to love the unloved'. I jumped at the idea, because I knew God was telling us the more the merrier ;)

Girl, meeting you was one of the best things that has ever happened to me!

YOU are such a blessing to my life!




Happy Happy Happy birthday, precious girl!

I love you more then words can say, xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. awwww tay tay":) thanks so much for this sweet beautiful post. ur the best!! cant wait to meet u for realsies sometime :) MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL, TAY! I love you both SO much <3

    ReplyDelete