Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What a STINKER! ;)

So many of my American friends use the word 'stinker' and I must say, I love it :)
I am always calling everyone stinkers! LOL

Well, HE is the stinker...

The one day Godmummy gets the day off work, and someone decides to fall asleep right before she gets there!!!

So, I got in the car, and drove home :(

I left Oscar with a note to read when he woke up, and a new DVD and toy ;)

" Dear Stinker, Thanks for falling asleep!!! :( I miss you, and love you with all my heart! Have fun with your new toys, and get cute for your photoshoot soon :)
Love, God Mummy"

I really need to get some updated pics!

I also wanna get a picture of his bottom *new readers, you might wanna look back at posts ;)... Offended readers, get over it*

I am careful about what I post on my blog, as to location and details, but when it comes to not writing this because I will be judged, I really dont care... its who I am, this is MY blog.. so if you no likey, LEAVE :)

Anyways, I wanna show you what his bottom looks like because, yep, its pretty much cleared up! :D Whoooo!!!

I really hope it STAYS this way, beacause I am sick of seeing him in so much pain! So, Keep praying :)


More soon, off to the Zoo for a SLEEP OVER! For SRC camp tomorrow :)
I am soooo exited!
Lots of pictures, promise :)

Oh, followed by a movie night with my girls, and photoshoot with the kids for Jody's birthday!

Yep, busy weekend, but my first ever weekend off work since I started, :)

Good night, sweet friends

No comments:

Post a Comment