Saturday, February 26, 2011

Soon, baby!

Oscar,

I had this post finished and ready to post when I got home from work... but now that I am home I have to re-edit it all to tell you a few more things.

I have good news to share with our friends but also bad :(

I titled this post 'soon, baby' in my draft and thought I would have to change that with the heart breaking news I just reseved, but looking at it, its kind of fitting.

So, I guess Ill get the bad news over with, so we can finish with good...


Oscar. It breaks my heart to tell you this, but beautiful Nikita and Merlena have gone to heaven :(
There Mummy and Daddy were on their way but it was too late, they never got to know the love we give you!

Its just SICK, Oscar! I wont let you grow up not knowing about these kids and how lucky you are... YOU are gonna make a differance, baby :)


So, yesterday I was texting Mummy and I asked how your wittle bottom was... and do you know what?! YOUR CREAM IS WORKING!
Well, no blood at least! :)

I am so exited to see you tomorrow, and show you your new toy from our friend, Debbie :)

I am talking to her now, and boy, I love her!
She ALWAYS makes me smile!

Well baby, Vampire Diarys is on (YUMMMMM!!!) so gotta go!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment