Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lucky.

Today I was hoping to see Oscar. Unfortunatly, they have to go out and won't be home in time for me to work this afternoon :(

So I today, I think about EVERYTHING in my life. Do you know what I realise?
I am SO darn lucky!
Unbelieveably blessed!
With SO SO much!

Before Oscar I thought my life was perfect, compleate with a phone, I-pod and computer.
Then God gave me him.
When he was first born, my life was offically PERFECT! Everything was amazing and beautiful.



Then, he was diognosed with Down Syndrome. My heart broke! Why would they give us a perfect little boy and take him away from us?
I didn't know that those two words made me realise how lucky I am.

Oh, I hate to think where I would be if those Doctors never said the words "Down syndrome" with tears in their eyes.




The journey we have traveled in the past 3 years has been amazing one.
It has never been easy, but defenatly amazing.

That was the moment it all began. It was the moment I got so lucky.

God had it all planed out. And its amazing watching His story unfold in our lives.



I have the most amazing friends, here and over seas.

My best friend, Ashley, lives on the compleate other side of the world! We have never meet in person, but I love her with ALL my heart!
The only reason we meet is beacause Oscar has Down syndrome. And because Ash's sister, Laura, does too :)

On the 16th of May, 2008, at 5-02 am, I got lucky! Oh So Lucky!

And I wouldn't change a second of our journey together...



Looking forward to the blessed future with my beautiful boy :)

I promise I will see him soon! And get some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Man, he was a beautiful baby!!! We were blessed over 18 years ago!!! It is an incredible journey. Something we never asked for. It's a good thing that God has all His plans in place! I'm glad He had more faith in me than I had myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love you, best friend <3

    ReplyDelete