Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be mine, valentine?

And today is the day... 'Singles awareness day' as my friends and I like to joke and say :) Who needs a guy anyways? I happen to have THE MOST AMAZING valentine in the ENTIRE world!

A valentine who knows my heart oh-so-well!
A valentine with a compleatly perfect heart!
A valentine who is simply, AMAZING!

Oh, how I LOVE 'singles awareness day' this year!

Back to my valentine....

Did I metion it was a last minute lover?
Yep, I said I didn't hve a one this year and they willingly stepped forward and loved me! They are just SO great at loving the unloved ;)

My sweet valentine is SO amazing... I can not describe their amazingness in words!
Oh, they joy my valentine brings to my heart each and every day!

When I see them smile its like nothing elce matters. Everything is beautiful and perfect... Like heaven on earth!

Have I mentioned I ADORE my valentine? Well, I do!

Did you know my valentine is one of the most AMAZING people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing? Well, they are!

Oh, I think I forgot to mention my valentine has an ADMIREABLE heart... Yep, thats MY valentine for ya!

By the way my valentine is SUPER CUTE... I'm just sayin'

Let me show you my ADORABLE! AMAZING! ADMIREABLE! SUPER CUTE! Valentine...



Is she not the most beautiful girl you have ever layed eyes on? Well, I think so... and if you don't YOUR CRAZY!

When God made us beat friends He knew we didn't need to be together! We have never hugged, never danced, never hung out... but we love eachother like crazy people!

It's funny... I thought I would DIE not being about to go shopping and hang out with my BFF but turns out she is on the other side of the world! We survive... We love... and we cherish every single second we have the pleasure of talking to eachother!
Its amazing, the bond we share! God is SO good for blessing us with eachother!

Oh Ash, Be mine?




Ashley. Thank you for being such an amazing best friend! I can not wait to meet you and hang out! Makes me tear up just thinking about it! Can you imagine what it is going to be like to finally hug eachother!!!

You brighten my day, sweet love!

Happy valentines day... babe :)

Love you with ALL my heart and more!

Oh, one more thing baby...
Can I have this dance?
*spins and dips you...kiss on the cheek and foot pop*




AMEN SISTA!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!!!!!
    TAY I LOVE YOU AND ASH SOOOOO SOOO MUCH!!!!!
    THIS IS THE SWEETEST BEST FRIEND'S POST EVER!!!
    I ALMOST CRIED!!

    ReplyDelete