Monday, February 14, 2011

Sugar pie...

Zac has this thing goin' down where he always saying "I loveeeee you, sugar pie". Its really kinda cute, untill he turns around to an old lady in a store and says it... meaning I get death stared! LOL!

Yesterday, Valentines day, we went down to the lake and Zac was throwing rocks in and all of a sudden he screems out "I love you, Sugar pie". I ask who he was saying it to. He gave me the stragest look. He then turns around and says "They have valentines day in heaven TOO"... I didn't get it. So I asked who in heaven he was saying it to. He gave me the sweetest look and said "Chrissie, of course"!

My heart MELTED!

We read my 'boss your heart' book together all the time. I am trying hard to show him how important it is to pray for people we love, and people we don't know. Because we need to love EVERYONE if we want to go to heaven.

I didn't know he understood what I was all about, untill he said that!


We love you, lil sugar pie!
Can't wait to meet you in heaven, precious princess!



Make sure you head over to Chrissie's Mumma's blog to see what this suprise is all about! I cant wait ;)
www.allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com





Happy AMERICAN Valentines day :)

2 comments: