Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Amanda week!

Yep, 2 nights in a row I need to post something about this girl! hahaha!

Amazing Amanda wrote this peom for me...

To you, my Australian Sister.
There's Day and Night.
Dark and Light
Good and Bad
Happy and Sad
But you my dear,
Should never fear
For I am here.
I'm here for you in your darkest days
Here for you when you can't find your way.
Here for you in this big old place.
And I can't wait to see your face.
Never worry, doubt, or fear.
Because, like I've said.
I AM HERE!
I Love you Tay!

I read it over and over, sobbing, because I needed someone.
I needed someone and she was there, just like she promised. Just like she always is!

Thank you, Manda :)
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. :)
    I love you Tay!
    I will always be there for you, beautiful!!!
    Love you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing EVER! I love you too, Tay, and am here for you always <3 Love you, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete