Saturday, February 12, 2011

A wake up call.

This morning I got a wake up call...
A reminder of why I am here...

Take a look at each of these faces... look very carfully at each....


God sent them here for a purpose... A story to be written

But when they were born the doctors said "something is wrong" so Mummy and Daddy said goodbye

Their story put on hold untill a new Mummy and Daddy came to resuce them...

They waited and waited... They were hungry and cold... but they kept waiting..

Their hearts became tired and they started to get sick.... Every one their looked at them like nothing was wrong. Like they were worthless, nothing. They were the forgotten.
One day it all changed. Their Daddy came for them, just like He had promised.

And they went to a place, so beautiful and perfect. They were loved and will always be remembered.

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me" ~Matthew 25:31

Their story has been written... their lives were precious but they were forgotten... They will now be remebered forever!

And THAT is why I do what I do...
We need to save these babies before it is to late!
We need to show them the love of a forever family.

To you, sweet babies,
I am sorry I never got to save you!
I am sorry no one ever came!
You are now with Our Father, and he will love and cherish you for ever and ever!
Love, Taylah

No comments:

Post a Comment