Monday, February 21, 2011

...Sent with love...

Sorry, but our T21 message isn't ready and I have another post I just HAVE to share!


So, the past few days I have been expecting a package the past few days and I knew it would be here today!
So I rushed home from school and checked the letter box!



Nothing... :(


I looked on the front steps...


Nothing... :(


So I got ready to go for my walk with Kaitlin and hoped it would come tomorrow!
I was getting dressed when I looked into my mirror and there it was... a box, sent with LOVE!

I danced around my room in exitment to open it! I opened my door and realised I didnt have a top or bra on... AHHH! So back in I went, put a top on and ran out in the kitchen to open it!

OH MY GOODNESS Debbie Marks!
You tell me your not crazy...?!
But I have to say... This box bought so much joy!
It felt like for a second, I was there! With you... amazing.



When I lifted the lid of that box it felt like nothing elce mattered.
When I opened that package I felt loved and adored.
I felt like I belonged.











Ok, so these things are AMAZING!!!.....




So, I think my fav thing in this box, next to the pictures of Max and the sweet cards from the kids, is the scarf... it is just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!






Thank you so much Debbie, Paul, Adelay, Scarlet, Hayden and Harley!
I love you all so very much!
What a box of JOY!
But next time...a card and save the money for Max, please? ;)
hahahaha!

Love you!

1 comment: