Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday, Oscar, Christmas, Blog hops, Blessings....

So, I have SOOOOO much to blog about, and I am going to try to fit it all in here :)

First off, Birthday's!!!
Happy Birthday Gragra :)


Gragra is my mum's mum. When Lana was a baby she couldn't say Grandma, instead Gragra! So thats what we call her, Cool huh?!
She always has a way of making us feel specail! And what is truly great is that she live's with us! She helps out with house work and keeping us kids in order ;) haahaha!
She is just amazing ;)
Happy birthday Gragra, we love you so much!

Oscar
Guess who moved into their new house?! WHOOOO :)
It is so much better then their old house, and big enough to fit everyone now! Hip Hip Horray! So just to fill you in, they have Uncle Paul, Carolyn (Oscars Mum and Dad), Wayne (Oscar's big brother) and his son, Brendan.
It is great having Bren there because Oscar just adore's him! Although it gets a bit crazy with a crazy 4 yr old! ;)
All in all, things with Oscar are good. Bottom is looking ok, but still a bit sore (That ain't going away anytime soon!)
I am still working on crawling, but he aint having a bar of it!!! hahahaha!
Gotta love him :)

Christmas
SOOOOOOOOO close! Oh MY! I have almost finished my shopping :) I have a christmas party with my friends on Wednesday night and I am super exited! Ill will take some pictures ;)
We have my uncle and aunty and 2 cousin's (who I havn't seen in AGES!!!!) coming down for christmas so I am sooooo exited! :)
Not long to go!

Blog hop
Make sure you check out to love the unloved blog about our blog hop and find out ways you can help orphans and win something FOR FREE!!! :)

Blessings
So I went onto Reeces Rainbow and saw that Igor has $1025!! That means I have reached my goal in time for christmas! I can easily say... THAT IS THE BEST GIFT EVER!
Thank you everyone!

For now, that is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment