Sunday, December 5, 2010

Imperfections...

I would LOVE to say that I am perfect, or even close to perfect...
But the truth, I am FAR from it!

Although in saying that, you look at me a few years ago, you would be discused!
I was the girl who hated....resented....repealed. I was HORRIBLE!
I hated God, I had compleatly lost my belif in him.
Like honeslty, there is a man in the sky controling everything! I believed the science thoerys... they were right, they made sence in the world of a 13 year old. And they still are in the world of most kids my age.

Then God sent Oscar into my life.... and that changed EVERYTHING! In that first year he showed me that miricals do happen, that he really did exist. But I was happy with just that.... There is a God, He is there, He is a mirical worker... That was all I needed for now.

But then, along came Miss Chrissie. I so badly wanted to see her saved! And as I prayed for her my realtionship with God grew stronger. Chrissie showed the world that God is listening, He is saving her... fixing her broken heart! AMAZING!

But still I am not perfect. Not wonderful. Not amazing. I am just Taylah, a 15 year old. The only differance between me and the selfish, angry, typical 15 yr old is that I want to see change in the world. I want to honor God.
But I still make mistakes. I can be selfish. I can hate. I can be angry...
And it is not uncommon!

In fact it JUST happened.... I guess I am venting here too!
I am sitting in my room because I just had a fight with my Mum over something stupid!
I have planned to take the day of school tomorrow and head to the beach and that was all fine and dandy, untill now, when it is ALL orinised but NO Mum won't let us go, so I storm off and am filled with anger and hate! Which is compleatly riduculous, I know!

See. I am far from perfect! That is me, there will always be things I am great at and things I just plane stink at!

~Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect.
It Just Means You've Decided To See Beyond The Imperfections

No comments:

Post a Comment