Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I wont let it happen baby,

We have less then 4 months to find 'my' baby a family! YES, 4 months!
Igor will too soon know what an institution looks like, but WE can save him.... yes US!
I am not sure what his region is like... Weather they will try to delay the date of him being sent away, or weather on his birthday, March 14th, he WILL be transferred... a family coming or not!
If a family commites to him now, there is a chance that they will have to get him out of the insitiution and not an orphanage (some children get transffered if a family IS coming).... but isn't that better then letting him DIE?!
There IS hope for Igor.... WE are his hope, his only and last hope of living to feel what it is like to be hugged and kissed and LOVED!
I want that for 'my' baby! I NEED that for my baby!!!

WE NEED TO SAVE IGOR! Time is short, very short!

click the 'chip in' button in the side bar and make a donation!
PLEASE hear my plea!
Pray for Igor :)

Igor, I won't let you die an orphan baby boy.... you WILL be loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment