Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A letter to my Igor

Dear sweet Igor,

I have had the honor of being your christmas warrior this year.

What a sweet blessing you have been to me.

My goal was to reach $1000 and that seemed imposible for a 15 year old. But right before christmas we reached that goal.... God is sooooo good!

I prayed for my christmas present to be you finding a family, but checking Reeces Rainbow on Jesus's birthday did not see you in the 'I found my family' section.

I guess I lost hope. But something within me told me not too. I had made you a promise of not letting you die in that awful institution, I was not going to fail.

You don't know it yet, but yesterday you started a new chapter of your life.
You now have a mumma and dadda coming for you baby boy. I do not know if you have brothers and sisters waiting at home but if you look around yopur room and find sweet Lezza and Trenton, they are going to be your brother and sister. OH. MY. WORD.....

I am so exited for your mumma to come and get you! You are going to be so loved!
Someone will tuck you into be every night. You can play out side too!
You are going to thrive!!!!

Today I read a blog from a family who adopted for your orphanage.
They discribed what it was like. It made me want to throw up baby!
I am so sorry you are in such a sick, discusting place, with people who do not care about you.... it is wrong!
But it will change soon.

You will be loved!
You will be adored!
You will be cherished!
You will LOVE life!


Love, Taylah

No comments:

Post a Comment