Friday, December 3, 2010

With tears...

It is with many many many tears that I write this post!
My sweet friend Debbie (who I have mentioned in many posts as being the most amazing women I have ever come to know!) is fundraising for a child from RR, Max.
Max is such a sweet little thing... and if I could go and save him, he would be at the top of my list!
Well, today Max was transfered... to an insitiution.
Thats makes me SICK!
I can only imagine this FOUR YEAR OLD tied to a crib this morning, and still there tonight.
He is in Russia.... it is cold and he is left without blankets... he is freezing and longing for someone to pick him up, or atleast untie him so he can snuggle into a ball... he is wondering what he did wrong, Why doesn't my mommy love me? Why am I tied to a bed? Why dont they hear me crying? Why wont they ive a a blaket? Why am I here....
The answer is what makes me sick! He has Down syndrome... silly huh?
That they would let a child die becuase they have Down syndrome!!!!

There is hope for Max.... we are his hope.
His LAST hope.

Is this not a wake up call?
This is a REAL child!
A child experiancing conditions so bad I wouldnt want a fly to experiance it!

WE NEED TO SAVE MAX NOW!

Honestly.... this is a life or death situation! And I for sure wish it wasn't!

Lets get Max to a safe and loving home NOW before it really is too late!

Is it too much to ask for 5 cents? Seriously... it will help!
Find it in your heart to help this little boy.... We are his hope, his faith and his prayers!

Also, Debbie is holding Max's BIG fundraiser tomorrow. please pray all goes great and she will raise alot to help get Max home!

Below is the link to Max's fund.... HELP HIM NOW!!!

http://reecesrainbow.org/max-2h

We will save this little boy, if it is the last thing I do!!!

Max, stay strong baby, I LOVE YOU and am praying for God to keep you safe and warm!

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment