Sunday, December 5, 2010

No way!

This weekend I was trying so hard to get Oscar to crawl but no way is he going to any time soon!
Not because he has Down syndrome and is 'delayed'...
Not because he has had a sore bottom for the past year and a half and for that reason is 'delayed'...
He is just lazy! lazy! lazy!

I think he likes making me look silly! I was crawling all over the ground trying to make it look fun. Then I got some of his toys and placed them infrount of him and would move them back as he reached, untill they became just out of reach. Instead of TRYING to crawl, he just rolled onto his back and start giggling at me!

Hmmmm.... I think this is going to be a SLOW process!

It is starting to get really hot so I don't know why Oscar wouldn't want to get up off the hot floor! Honestly child!!! ;)

So, does anyone has any encouragment ideas to help get our lazy little boy off the floor and moving?!



Com'n Oscar, you can do it! You can do it! Yes you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment