Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We will change the world...

TOGETHER :)

I am SO exited to announce our news (that some of you may have seen on face book).
My friend from California and I decided that what we were doing just wasn't enough for these helpless but beautiful children on Reece's Rainbow!

Sooooooo.... "to love the unloved" was founded by Ashley and Taylah on the 30th of November and will launch on the 1st of January 2011 :)

Then along came Savana, a friend willing to help out! She emailed me asking to be a big part of this... not just helping fundraise, but help Ash and I with ALL the organising too :) What an amazing girl she is!

Head over to our blog (it looks so great becuase Ash did it up! lol) and see keep up-to-date with our fundraising ideas :)

www.tolovetheunlovedblog.blogspot.com

I would LOVE to hear your ideas too, so feel free to email me at, cute-volcom@hotmail.com

And now I will leave you with pictures of our insperations.... the ones who make us want to change the world!
Thank you Oscar, Laura and E-V




2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love it <3 and I love those littles <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're going to do big things I can just feel it!!! :) look at those babes, how could we not!?

    ReplyDelete