Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Only ONE month left!!!

We are half way through our Christmas angel projects! WHOOOOO :)
It is so great to go onto the RR site and see all these kids adoptions funds rising! WOW!

Half way through and I have around $660! Thats over half my goal so for now I am on target ;)

Thank you everyone who has donated to help save Igor!
Look out on the Reeces Rainbow blog for our post! :)

I can not beleive how fast christmas is coming! OH MY GOODNESS!

I am so exited to be helping Igor this christmas, he is just so precious!

Today I 'meet' another person adopting through RR who is just IN LOVE with Igor! She has been advocating for him on her blog too :)
Imn fact, Sasha, the child they are adopting is in THE SAME ORPHANAGE as Igor!!
WOW! How cool that she will get to meet him, hopefully soon.

She will be able to come back and tell us about the place Igor is in now... hopefully a nice orphange but I can promise you that the institution, he soon faces, will not be nice. There will be little hope for him there. So we NEED to save him SOON!

It is simple... If you are not in the position to adopt, donate! No amount is too little or too big! Money is the only thing standing in the way of these precious children being adopted! If you are not in the position to adopt... PRAY! Pray that Igors family will listen and choose life for him!

Oh also, me and my friend Ashley (Who has a sister with Down syndrome) are planning to tell you our BIG news in a few weeks :) So exited to share, but Im gonna have to leave you waiting! :(

First day of Summer here, and it is FREEZING! Boy oh boy! :(

Will get some pictures of my little man soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment