Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lovin' Meribeth!



I feel like God is calling my to write this post about my beautiful Meribeth!
Meribeth is Chrissie's big sister, adopted from Colombia two years and two days ago :)
I just wanted to say Happy Gotchday to Miss Meribeth, (Sorry it is 2 days late MB)

Meribeth's adoption story is amazing! Meribeth all together is AMAZING!
I have the honor of talking to Meribeth via email around 3 times a day!
She is such a blessing, and brightend my day, each and every day :)

I have had the oppertunity to watch MB grow into the awesome young lady she has become in the past two years (Well I have followed the blog for a year) and boy, this girl is amazing!

I know I have said amazing alot in this post but thatis what she is, simply amazing!

Meribeth showed me just how much adoption does change lives! And that includes adoption older children ;)

Happy late gotch' day, Meribeth!
Thank you for being you.
We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment