Friday, November 5, 2010

big catch up post!

Alot has been going on here. Of course, Oscar keeps us all on our toes!
He is doing really well! He is trying really hard to crawl but I still think it will be a few months untill he really gets there.
His bottom is still pretty bad, poor little man! No matter what we try, what creams we use, what food we give him... nothing works!
He is compleatly over his cold which is great new but with this weather I would not be suprised if he gets another one!

Today is a horrible, yucky day! I HATE the rain, esspecially in the middle of Sping! Boy-Oh-Boy, it has been crazy weather the past week! I have either been frezzing cold at school because I wear my skirt thinking it'll be hot, or end up boiling because I think it is going to be cold! This weather is just unpradictable!
Jake went to go to the movies last night and Mum wouldn't let him because it was raining so hard! And that is rare!
Honestly... one day it is sunny and the next raining! CRAZYYYYYYY ! ! !

Everything has been pretty caotic latly... which is why I havn't been blogging alot. Last weekend, my best friend, Flick and I spent the entire day shopping! We got there at 8am and didn't leave till about 10pm (We had a movie as 7pm). We got bored after a while but then found something new to do! It was good to have a day together shopping, it was super fun! A group of our friends came to see paranormal activity 2 with us, which started at 7pm. It was INSAIN! SOOOOO SCARY! Honestly, I was soooo suprised! But it was really good and we all had a great time!
Oh, we also found a shop that sells pop tarts! YUM! $10 a box though! I have tried choc chip, brown sugar and ice cream! They are so great :)
On Sunday (halloween) I had the boys birthday party. That was just crazy! Billy was super exited to take all his friends in a huge van to a massive play center! And Zac really enjoyed it too. As for me, I had a really great time! It was fun to play with the kids! :)

This week has been flat out with work, school, school work, babysitting, Oscar ect.
But I am ontop of it now! WHOOOOO :-)

I still have a school task that I wrote about Oscar to share here and my speech!
I will get to it, I promise!

Its Saturday afternoon here and I got of work a few hours ago! I stared at 6am! AHHHHHH! And have that same start tomorrow!
But I really LOVE working, and earning money, and experiance and all that stuff! Its real neat!

I have been working hard on Igors fundraing and although it doesn't seem like much, it is all adding up! I think I have around $80 :-)
Please consider donating, it doesnt have to be alot, even a penny will help!



Help me give sweet Igor the gift of a family this Christmas!
Thank you!

I hope that brings ya'll up-to-date with me, not that I am even up-to-date with myself!!!!

Enjoy your weekend, be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your update! I'm so glad Igor is getting some money <3 So, about Pop Tarts....they're seriously $10 a box there? Are they hard to find or something? They sell Pop Tarts everywhere here, and they are only like $3 for 12 of them. But we've even got them for around a $1 and some change for a box. Pop Tarts are SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I have never found them before! There are seriously about 7 shops in Australia that sell them now! We had them here in all the supermarkets for a while but they didnt sell well! :(
    But yep, $10! A RARE treat lol!
    They are so yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha really? That's crazy! wow!

    ReplyDelete